We value the privacy of every individual and are committed to handling personal information in accordance with the privacy principles contained in the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic). This Privacy Statement explains how your personal information will be handled when you access and interact with this website including any service accessible through the website that facilitates information sharing.
The following non-personal information may be automatically recorded for statistical and system administration purposes:
· your server address
· your top level domain name (for example, com, .au, .gov)
· the date and the time of your visit to the site
· the pages you accessed and downloaded
· the address of the last site you visited
· your operating system
· the type of browser you are using.
Third party data collection
To opt-out of personalised ads, adjust the relevant settings or preferences in your accounts with these services. Google and Facebook provide instructions on how to do this:
· Google - Turn off personalised ads
· Facebook - Control the ads you see
You can also opt-out your browser or mobile device from personalised ads via Google and many other online advertising platforms in bulk at http://optout.networkadvertising.org.